Happy Friday!
This week flew by... I love holidays and I love them even more when they make the work week so much more shorter :)
Today I'm going to introduce you to one of my go-to-apps called: Awesome Note
There are many to do apps in the app store for this purpose, but I've found that this app is truly awesome. It allows notes, to-do lists, or any other lists to be neatly organized in one little app.
I keep anything and everything I need to remember on the go or that comes to mind while on the go in this little gadget. For example the 'To Remember' folder is miscellaneous things I want to remember or look up later. I have names of songs, stores, etc. The home folder has ideas, things I need for the house, paint colors .... The blog folder keeps ideas for posts or anything I need for this blog. A few months ago I had a wedding folder too :D
This is my second page of folders where I keep things I need to remember for my little Max (that reminds me I need to introduce you to him !!!).
From the Quick Memo on the front screen you can hand write a few quick notes if in a rush. Other than making your hand writing look like a 2 year-old wrote it, it does get the job done.
In my first page, you saw the pink folder didn't you? ... and now you're wondering why does she keep a make-up folder? Well I really like make-up and trying different brands, colors, and types. So when I read reviews or get recommendations, I write them down in this little list so when I'm out of a product and want to try something new I go to this list. It includes nail polishes, facial cleansers, etc.. hmm .... maybe I should change the name to Beauty.
This app also offers different ways to customize your lists. You have different views, different colors, and each folder has a calendar so you can set up appointments and reminders.
My 2010 Christmas list (need to update) has ideas for gifts or if I hear that person say something they want, I'll write it down to remember when birthdays and Christmas roll around.
The recipes folders has quick recipes I see at get-togethers and the cook is able to give me a quick run down of ingredients and preparation. Then as a I make them I transfer them to my 'official' recipe book.
You can even take photos and add them to your note. A picture is worth a thousand words right?
You can text message or email your note to other people and you can put a password to your app if necessary.
Awesome note is available in a lite version which is what I downloaded first and when I realized how much I was using it I decided to purchased the full version.
How do you keep your to-do lists and reminders? Do you know of another app that I should try?
*This is not an sponsored post.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear from you!