Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I've been re-working the design of the blog {yeah I know beginners, but it takes me forever!} but at the same time (after only a couple of months) I've been suffering of blogger's block ... well more like I haven't done anything in a while so I don't know what to blog about block... or I know of things I could have blogged about but forgot to take pictures of it block... [hits head on desk]... and blogs with no pictures are not much fun.


So anyway back on track... spring cleaning.... I know, I know... spring started more than a month ago and most of you are probably finished or half way into your spring cleaning... I am turning green (with envy) after seeing everyone's clean and organized homes with gorgeous flower and gardens!! See??


Here  is all I have to show for my flower bed (can it even be call a flower bed??) ... I don't even know where these flowers came from... they weren't here last spring. Maybe a neighbor felt bad for us and planted them?? - thanks! - at least one pretty thing to look at in my front yard.

 

Also, I see everyone hopping on the green / biodegradable / non-toxic train. And after reading Jo-Anna's post at A Pretty Life in Suburbs about Method's cleaning product I was sold.

They are soo pretty!
So far I've only tried the squirt + mop wood floor, steel for real stainless steel polish, and dish pump. Their packaging is so pretty, the scents are delicious and their cleaning power is amazing. I've even used the wood floor cleaning on tile and it leaves them really shinny.

I also bought the lil' bowl blu and the le scrub bathroom cleaner, but haven't cleaned the bathrooms yet (shame on me). I'll let you know how they work. Who knew that going green was going to be so yummy :)


Let me know what your favorite cleaning products are or if you have any tips and trick for cleaning and organization. I'll be doing a lot of that in the coming weeks!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Olga!

    Thanks for stopping at my blog and leaving such a nice comment on my bathroom reno.

    I'm a new follower.

    I love so many of the things you did for your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is a good reminder that I need to go scrub the downstairs bath for Spring Cleaning. ;) I'm so glad you found my series helpful! Thanks for stopping by today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mel and Amanda for stopping by! It's very exciting to get my first few comments!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!