Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Dreaming of...... IKEA

Like I've mentioned, I've been obsessing over the decor of our house, right now it has some things, but it's still kind of empty and needing some love.

What I'm about to say doesn't come as a surprise for anyone who has any interest in decor or crafting, but like the title says, I've been dreaming of IKEA!!!

Can you hear the angels singing?? awwwww


I keep reading bloggers writing about the wonders they find at IKEA and I can't help but to just drool browse through their website finding all the decor and storage solutions our little nest needs.

Before I move on - I have a confession to make.......... I've only been to IKEA once!!! shhh don't tell. The store is about 2.5 hrs from my house and sometimes it's hard to go that way, especially when most of the time I would need hubby to go with me so he can haul all the wonders I find.

The first time we went, we had just bought the house and didn't know what we wanted to do in it (we hand't even moved in!). One thing I made sure to get was a light to replace the hideous neon whatchamacallit that was hanging in our kitchen. More on that later.

I can't wait to go again, so I'm going to share some of the things from their website that I'm (not sure if hubby is on board with all of them) interested in. Here we go:

  • Expedit! - Need I say more? - they are so verstile and pretty and they come in all sizes
    • Bookcase: I can see this baby in our master closet and craftroom
    • Expedit shelving unit: These can go in the laundry room in our coat closet or any closet for that matter!

    • and you can't buy the expedit without some of the fun inserts! Like drawers and wine racks.

 I'm also interested on these!

Ludvig Laptop Workstation
I've been dying for some way to set up a little office downstairs or at least a place to put out laptop(s). I've seen some great kitchen offices, but we don't have the room to make one. So this workstation would solve both space and organization problems. I really hope it's equally pretty in person!
Skar Cabinet Mirror
You can't never have enough storage right?!

And the list could go on and on and on.... there are boxes, shelves, rails, lighting, etc etc that I would love to put my hands on.

So there it is.. my not so little wish list. Do you also love Ikea? Do you own any of the items I've listed? Let me know what you think!

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!