HELLO!
I have to put that in caps since it's been for ever since I last posted, but I wanted to tell you what I did this weekend. For some, this might not be a big deal but it was exciting for me :)
I ran my first 5k !!!!!
| sorry for the ugly pic! |
Note: Sorry for the ugly pic! it was right before the race started... (I hope noone has nightmares) and can someone tell me why blogger won't turn my pictures? Any portrait picture, from phone or camera, leaves it landscape. I've turned and re-saved using different programs and it still does this. If you know why, please let me know.
OK, back on track {hehehe} I finished the race in 45 minutes exactly.
![]() |
| people just like that were passing me !!! |
That's not the best time, but I was proud to be able to finish and to have done it in a "decent" time, specially since I hadn't really trained for it.
This race has been sort-off the kick off to my weight-loss/running session. I'm hoping to get back in shape and be able to run a 5k in 30 minutes some day.
What did you do this weekend?
linking to:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear from you!