Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

There is an App for that Fridays # 5

Happy Friday!

I thought I wasn't gonna make it today with my There is an App for that Fridays post, but here I am! Today I'll be featuring a fun app instead of the more functional apps you've seen before........ Everyone needs some fun in their phone right? 

I'm sure this app doesn't come as a surprise for anyone, but it's one of my favorite Iphone games - Meet Angry Birds :)

I'm sure most of us have felt this way before.

I couldn't figure out how to best describe it, so here is the description of the game straight from Apple

"The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs’ fortified castles. Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value."


So there you have it! All we have to do is help the birds get their egg back! :) - Is it wrong that I think the green pigs are cute?


As you can see I'm only in the first level. There are about 5 more after this.


Inside the first level, there are 3 pages of 21 games each! I'm still trying to get pass game 19 of the third page :( Someone help me.


An this is level 19! I've wasted spent so much time trying to get passed it that I might need to take a break and re-charge my batteries.

This app has several lite (= free) versions. They come out with new games in different seasons. I think I've seen Halloween, St. Patty's, Christmas, and they even made one for the movie Rio (which by the way is a must see - so cute and funny).

The full version is $0.99.

My husband loves this app so much that he asked for an Angry Bird birthday cake (sshhh don't tell him I posted that!!). I have no idea how I'm going to fulfill that request. I think he's thinking of something like this:

Amazing!!!!! - source
 And he'll get something like this:

source
Are you already playing Angry Birds? let me know what level you're in. Or tell me any favorite games you have, I'm always looking for new forms of entertainment.

By the way, any expert bakers out there that can give me some tips about this cake request? I've priced it from a professional and it would me more expensive than our wedding cake!
 *None of the Apps featured are sponsored. I'm just sharing Apps that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!