Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

There is an App for that Fridays

I can't recall if I've mentioned on this blog before but I consider myself a little bit of a techie. I really like technology and all the benefits it offers and that includes my phone. I currently have an Iphone which has become like my third arm... I know it sounds weird but I use it for EVERYTHING. It keeps me connected with my friends and family who are far away, it keeps me on schedule, it's my alarm, my reminders......and the list could go on.

Based on that, while drinking a much deserved cup of coffee, my light bulb lit up and came up with the idea to start a blog series telling you about some of the apps (mainly free) that I have on my phone or that I hear other people around me use, and you'll be surprised that there is an app for everything!

Here we go!



I'm one of those persons that has a key ring just to carry all the loyalty cards I get. If I'm offered one I get it.

So for my first post on this series, I'll feature the Key Ring app




This app will turn this:




Into this:

It's wonderful. I have all of them in the palm of my hands without any chance of forgetting them. The Key Ring app says "use Key Ring to scan & store your existing loyalty cards, enroll in new loyalty programs, and access exclusive coupons and discounts".

Did you get that last part? other coupons and discounts? That's correct! For example, I have my Ulta Rewards card. They usually mail and email different discount coupons but usually I forget to have them with me. When I added Ulta to my key ring app, it uploads those coupons so I can access them any time from my phone!


Key Ring App = No more forgotten coupons
The best part? It's free! and available for androids too!

Kroger (I recommend to sign up to cellfire too) and Office Depot also upload coupons.



 

Wait there is more! You can look for local discounts and other programs. Remember my previous post about Michaels and the infamous coupon? This app lets you sign up and get the coupon every week! No more forgetting, no more printing!


{If only Hobby Lobby did the same thing}

There you have it. The first installment of There is an App for that Fridays. What do you think? Are there any apps you recommend? - I have tons to come.

* Non of the Apps that will be mention in this series is sponsored. I'll let you know other wise. 

Linking to:

 Weekend Bloggy Reading

6 comments:

  1. I want an iPhone for the apps more than anything, this sounds so cool!  Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm your new follower ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about this app.  I'm definitely going to get this as I hate carrying around all of those cards. 

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Welcome Claudia, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, thanks for visiting and stay tuned for other apps to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cool!!!  Thanks!  I just got it on my phone.  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad! I hope you are able to use all the nice coupons. thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!