Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

So much to do, So little time

I'm still learning this whole having your own blog thing... Every waking moment I keep thinking about what am I going to talk about? I don't think I have much to say... bla, bla, bla... so I've decided to write about me thinking about what to write about... isn't this what blogging is?

So I keep wanting to go home and take pictures of something or plan a project just so I can talk about it here, isn't that crazy? (I'm at work by the way... hehehe). So since I can't really do any 'projects', I've kept looking at other blogs to figure out what mine is missing. Of course I've seen some high tech blogs that I wouldn't dare compete with, but something they had in common was the little cute button that people can use to post in their own blog! so using my handy dandy google search bar I looked for how to create your own button and came accross another awesome blog called Oikology 101:


There, she teaches "the study, or science of homemaking" ... well I decided to register to this class! So go show her some love and if you need to learn how to make a button you know where to go.


Here is mine :)



Let me know what you think. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!