Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My First Blog!

Hello world! I've finally been bitten by the blogville bug. Reading blogs has become one of my hobbies... I read about make-up, fashion, decorating, crafts, scrapbooking, organization....you name it. Every day I see great ideas floating through the web and I keep thinking how busy I am...well....the women that I read, also keep busy lives themselves, and at the same time keep people like me inspired -and lets face it- with something to do on our down time at work ... i mean home. So I've finally decided to document my journey toward being creative again.

I have tons to learn, just making this post has cost me some sweat and tears...ok....no tears but a lot of googling (aww my best friend - what would I do without it). How does one know what/when to link, contests, challenges, etc.... it's like a whole new world has open its doors... So i'll be dusting out my glue gun, camera, papers and scissors and get started. Until next time.


2 comments:

  1. Bienvenida a esto de los blogs! Ahora me voy a chismocear su blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world and thank you for your kind words about my PB candle holders =). I have some links at the bottom of my blog for tips and tutorials on blogging as well.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!