Happy Friday!!
I'm so glad it's Friday! The forecast is calling for a nice, warm father's day weekend in my area. We are having company this weekend and looking forward to spending some time with the family.
Now, today I would like to share with you an app that has quickly become one of my favorites - Instagram:
This app gives everyday pictures a whole different meaning. Anyone who loves to snap a quick picture of their everyday life and share it with friend would love it.
Here is the description from the App Store:
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see - and
follow your friends' photos with the click of a single button. Every day
you open up Instagram, you'll see new photos from your closest friends,
and creative people from around the world.
| My username is olguis23 |
I enjoy taking random pictures and posting on Instagram. It has become my way of keeping a "diary" and recording everyday events that would go unnoticed or forgotten any other way. Actually, when preparing for this blog, it was funny to see what I've posted and found it interesting to remember what I thought was worth posting a few months ago.
| Hey Snoop Dog was popular when I took picture :) |
If you're not familiar with instagram, you have a Home/Feed page where your friends pictures will show, a popular page, a camera button so you can snap a picture from instagram, a page to see what your friends are up to and a profile/setting page.
Are you on instagram? come see me and share your everyday pics with me too. Have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear from you!